The Smart Water Networks Forum (SWAN), is the leading global hub for the smart water and wastewater sectors. The annual, flagship event (fueled by a utility-driven agenda) brings together progressive global utilities, regulators, proven solution providers, researchers, consultants, investors, academia & young professionals to further accelerate the smart water industry.
- II International Congress on Water and Sustainability, Barcelona, 24-26 March 2021
- 12th Micropol & Ecohazard Conference, Santiago de Compostela (Spain), 6-10 June 2022
- SWAN 2021: Virtual Smart Water Week, May 24-28, 2021
- Course on Emerging Polutants in Urban Waste Water Treatment (UWWTs), online, April – July 2021
- Nor-Water participates in a webinar on emerging pollutants